pewag forstgrip cross
Think sideways. A tough performer.
Added stability thanks to innovative forged parts.
pewag forstgrip cross with its asymmetrically welded spike links ensures high stability and resistance.
- Suitable for extreme and very demanding forestry use
- Innovative asymmetrical forged parts and spike arrangement
- For soft grounds and big forestry machines
- Recommended for extreme conditions where maximal soil protection is required
- Chain mesh consists entirely of forged parts with asymmetrically arranged spikes
- Higher stability and resistance thanks to welded rings in the chain mesh
- Excellent self-cleaning properties thanks to wide chain mesh
- Protects tires as pressure is distributed evenly
- Optimal fit of the chain to the state of wear of the tire thanks to adjustment elements
- The pewag forstgrip product range is the first forestry chain series made from the pewag TitanGrip® special steel to ensure a long lifespan
The standard version of the pewag forstgrip cross (without tensioning chain) is available in the following material thickness:
- Ring 15.2 mm: Particularly suitable for soft soil and large forestry machines due to its excellent self-cleaning properties
Upon request, the pewag forstgrip cross is also available with a tensioning chain.