New arrangement of grip elements.
- High-quality chain for heavy-duty forestry use
- Innovative asymmetrical spike arrangement
- Best grip and ideal self-cleaning features
- Particularly suitable for heavy-duty forestry applications on difficult terrain
- Excellent self-cleaning properties thanks to special design of the chain mesh
- Innovative, asymmetrical spike arrangement for extra grip and stability
- Welded rings as connecting points
- Optimal fit of the chain to the state of wear of the tire thanks to adjustment elements
- Available in a one- or two-field design, depending on the width of the tire
- The pewag forstgrip product range is the first forestry chain series made from the pewag TitanGrip® special steel to ensure a long lifespan.
The standard version of the pewag forstgrip (without tensioning chain) is available in the following material thicknesses:
- 10.5 mm (ring 12 mm): close-meshed and slender chain for smaller forestry machines
- 12.5 mm (ring 15.2 mm): all-round model; suitable for all forestry vehicles and grounds
- 15.5 mm (ring 17 mm): wide-meshed chain; due to ideal self-cleaning abilities especially suitable for soft grounds and big forestry machines