pewag bluetrack mono flow-perfekt
The best of everything: The all-rounder among forestry tracks.
you are ready to go, wherever and whenever you need to!
- Good traction and soil protection
- Multi-faceted application profile even on hillsides
- Effortless operations on soft terrain
Product descriptionWith pewag bluetrack mono flow-perfekt you will benefit from…
- …a handy 2-in-1 solution: Good traction and soil protection in a single forestry track.
- …a multi-faceted application profile on varying terrains and soils – even on hillsides.
- …effortless operations on a range of soft and muddy soil types, also with very heavy forestry machines.
Depending on the product design, the bluetrack mono flow-perfekt range offers specific benefits:
- …16mm cross member thickness for the flow profile – outstanding soil protection thanks to excellent weight distribution.
- …20mm cross member thickness for the flow profile – for machines over 15 tonnes, the pewag bluetrack mono flow-perfekt 20 is recommended, offering optimised stability with a cross member thickness of 20mm.
Excellent, uncompromising quality. First-class materials, coupled with engineering experience that goes back centuries, provide an advantage thanks to…
- …superb traction and stability: Thanks to the innovative pewag starwave® profile and the asymmetrical positioning of the stubs, traction is considerably improved.
- …improved wear resistance and a longer lifespan: pewag bluetrack forestry tracks always come with at least 2 stubs on each cross member, in the tried-and-tested pewag starwave® profile.
- …highly cost effective: The optimised fit of the tracks to the tyre contours prevents the machine from sinking and helps it glide over the subsoil more easily. This reduces fuel consumption and makes the machine more efficient.
- …good soil protection thanks to a larger contact surface that distributes the weight of the machine more easily and reduces soil damage.
- …excellent service from our product experts and personal contact points worldwide.